We Want to Tell Your Story
Hendzel Productions is a full service video production company. Whether you're a small business looking to expand your brand or an organization hosting a multi-day conference, we're here to help. Check out some examples of past projects and contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Five Steps of a Hendzel Productions Film
- First Contact: Let's have a quick phone call or in-person meeting to find out more about your company, why you want a video and go over some general ideas.
- Refine the Design: We'll take our notes and further refine the concept. From this we can send you a proposal that meets your budget.
- Pre-Production (Planning): This stage is all the planning that goes into a successful film. It includes things such as scripting, casting talent, finding locations and coordinating interviews.
- Production (Filming): This is the time spent on set from setting up the audio to breaking down the last light. Simple shoots may take a few hours. Bigger productions may take several days.
- Post-Production (The Edit): After much planning, this is where the final product comes together. Every edit is different. Post-Production times vary based on the amount of audio editing, motion graphics and client revisions.